- How do I change my Minecraft username?
To change your Minecraft username:
- Visit account.mojang.com, and log in with your Mojang account email address and password.
- Next to your Minecraft profile name, click the link that says "Change".
- Enter a new name, and confirm the new name by entering your password again.
- Click the "Change name" button.
- Can you help me with a problem with my Minecraft account?
- This website is not affiliated with Mojang, the developers of Minecraft. If you need help with your Minecraft account, please contact Mojang directly.
- How often can I change my Minecraft username?
- You can change your Minecraft username once every 30 days.
- After I change my Minecraft username, when does my old username become available?
- You can switch back to your old username after 30 days. Everyone else must wait 37 days before they can switch to your old username.
- What is a UUID?
- UUID stands for Universally Unique Identifier. Every Minecraft account has a different UUID.
The UUID of a Minecraft account will never change. This gives Minecraft servers a new way to track players and make sure that bans, ranks, etc, remain with the player even after they change their name
- Will you remove my Minecraft username history from this website?
- Mojang has stated that it is their intention that previous usernames can be seen¹, and they have provided a method to allow the public to access this information.² This website is meant to be a reference tool with the goal of having the most complete and accurate name information possible. Therefore, name information will not be removed from this website, and an